Menu

Cacharel

Wide leg trousers Sable

£85.00 £190.00

Wide leg trousers by Cacharel in sable with turned up hem and pleated waist.  This contemporary shape will add pizazz to your wardrobe and big respect from your....respected ones!  in super lightweight wool (95%) and elastane is responsible for the other 5% super comfort factor.  We love!

You also Viewed

Join our Mailing List

Sign up to receive our regular news, and sneaky peeks of our latest arrivals.